24 August 2008

Summer Highlights

So a lot of people have been asking me what I've been doing all summer. Here are some highlights...

I found a frog in the kitchen...


I made some weird faces with some creature I met out in the soccer field...


I met this weird person who likes to use babies as tables...


I met some people who cannot sit normally on couches...


And I met some people who turn themselves into blobs to reclaim couches (though one just uses his creeper skills...):


There was also a dance...

and some big smiles...


The Princess Pat...


Some muppet that had evidently escaped...


Tons of hair styling...


A political statement...


Lots of chillin' in the kitchen...


Tons of stupid sock creatures (this one, whose name is Joel, likes to cuddle with counselors who slept a little too much)...


A Disney Princess game...


And finally, lots and lots of shaving cream.


So that was my summer. As you can tell, I had lots of fun! It was another great year at camp! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed these pictures very much...however I have decided that all blog entries should only be about me. Or at least they should include me in one way or another. I mean it's lonely to be left out.....

Two Silver Cats said...

Awwwwwwww! Well, I certainly will be putting up pictures of a certain wedding soon, and that should feed someone's ego for a while!!!! :)