22 March 2008

My Weekend Part III: Bon Voyage Jess

Yeah, I've been busy, and I know it was two weeks ago, but I still have to put up Part III of my weekend. My friend Jess was moving her little family to Las Vegas, so we all got together to give her a send-off. These are all old friends from high school that I lost touch with, but thanks to MySpace we found each other again.


We pretty much spent the evening eating and drinking and playing "pass the baby." This is Jess and her beautiful baby boy F, who is a sweetheart.


Watching a dozen grown adults entertain this little munchkin was the highlight of the evening. Especially Jennie, who makes the best faces.


I had forgotten how weird we all could be. I haven't laughed that hard in a long, long time. Jennie has three kids and she was telling us all about some of the crazy things they do-- they all seem to be just like her. :)

Bye-Bye Jess! We will all miss you! Take care of that baby and have fun in Vegas!

No comments: