31 December 2007

Dude, where's my car?


So I woke up this morning and looked outside and yet again a good 6-8 inches of snow had fallen through the night... well, yippee. And my car is under all of that. Lucky me. Let's hope it's nice and fluffy so I won't be hoisting ice floes off my lawn.


And when I had taken that picture, I looked over and Zeekie was posing by the tree angel (I don't have a Christmas tree this year to put it on) and the silly kitty was waiting patiently for me to take her picture. I think she thinks she's a model. She let me take five or six shots before she was done and walked off the set. Some people have working dogs, I have modeling cats.





In other news, I have decided my Dad needs this. Dig the propaganda: "On a whirling table, with one's head to the rim, gravity is overcome as though the patient had escaped to some planet of Eternal Youth."

2 comments:

Emily said...

I'm so glad to find your blog. I am loving the stories and pictures! I've always thought you and your stories were great :-) (because my comment will simply say it's from "Emily," I should point out that I am Ellen's Emily Elizabeth friend)

mom said...

love photos and the captions. the stories are cute. the river looks so peaceful with the snow and ice. mom