29 December 2007

Snow Snow Snow Snow (ala Bing, Danny, Rosemary and Vera-Ellen)


So I woke up this morning and there is another good 4-5 inches out there. It's very pretty--and since it's still relatively early in the season I don't mind shoveling so much.

I slept for twelve hours last night-- I woke up and was like, it's going to be about 7 o'clock, and I'll have time to putter and then jump back in bed for a little while, and it won't be all that late when I get up again.... I looked at my watch and it said 11 o'clock. Whoaaaa. Like Ellen, it will take me a few days to get over being at Mum's house-- the allergies aren't all that bad when I'm there, but when I come home and breathe normal air again my eyes burn and my nose plugs up and my throat gets all icky and I am generally just miserable. No asthma, though-- but my poor sister's lungs just cease working and she has to break out the iron lung or something.

Nothing much exciting happening today-- I have to do some cleaning, and some laundry, and play with the kitties and bunnies... I think they all enjoyed traveling, but they are all happy to be home. Julian is such a needy kitty-- he needs to have his little cat carrier box thing in the front seat of the car where he can see me at all times. Now that we're home he won't leave me alone-- he follows me everywhere, and if I sit down he has to perch on the highest spot in the room and "protects" me (protects me from what I will never know-- he's scared of thunderstorms, vacuums, plows, trick-or-treaters...). Right now he is curled up in the warm spot in my bed. Silly kitty. Zeekie just rolls her eyes at her big brother and goes back to sleep.

No comments: