10 February 2008

Happysinging

I had this as my desktop at school for the longest time. The kids would be doing math worksheets or whatever and suddenly they would burst into song:


And the most readerly of my kids would exclaim, "that doesn't look right! It's supposed to be doing whatever a spider cat does! The cat wrote it wrong!"

(The kids for some reason think it's the cats themselves that write the captions and that's why they often don't sound/look right. I don't really know how to respond to that...)

Here's another one that made my kids burst into song quite often:


I love it when the kids randomly sing. They sound so happy. I love it when they don't know they're doing it-- and I catch them.

And keep in mind that these are not little baby kindergartners-- these are your supposedly mature, sometimes overly emo, third- and forth-grade tweens, which makes it even funnier.

And then there's this:

No comments: