09 January 2008

January Thaw

It's January and it's been 40 degrees for the last few days. Everything is melty and rainy and Spring-like. It's kinda like the eye of the hurricane, when you know that the storm is only half over-- I bet next week we'll have ten feet of snow and thirty-below temperatures. Woo-hoo!

And here we have Julian playing King of the Closet.

Aren't I adorable?

Oh, you have a camera! Yay! Prrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. Pet me.


Pet me NOW!!!


In other news, I have been busy. I had class last night and a meeting tonight, and I am tired. The kids are on a roll, though. One kid who NEVER writes wrote a 4 1/2 page story today about how if he had a time machine he'd go back and meet Elvis and go to steak parties and have drag races. It was great. One of the girls wanted to go back in time and see the first snowflake fall. Awwwww.

No comments: